Our biometric access control system are a compound access system utilizing the use of :
- Magentic Cards
- PIN numbers
The magnetic cards are customised to the employee ID cards or Company access cards. The access control systems can for restricting access or time and management systems to monitor ingress and egress ( IN and OUT) of a building. It comes with a human resource management system.
Our Door lock Access control system will have the following features:
- Fingerprint and Keypad lock
- Unlock ways – Fingerprint, PIN, Override Key and Card (Optional)
- Sensor resolution – 560dpi
- 5 latch lock
- Password length 8 digits
- Material – Zinc Alloy and Stainless steel
- Colors – EP Gold, EP Silver, EP Nickel, Nickel Silver.
- Power Supply – 4 X 1.5V AA batteries – with 9V external Battery option.
Biometric Access Control – Magnetic Control
The Biometric control system will have a biometric card reader which is connected to a PC where the software is installed, the software is used to monitor the users who access the controlled area. It can be used as a time managment system for clocking in and Out. The reader has the following specifications:
- 2.4 inch (320 * 240) LCD screen display – is used for displaying the data of the authorized person.
- Fingerprint capacity – 2000 users, unlimited cards
- Communication – TCP/IP and RS 485
- Proximity card for standard ID card
- USB flash disk upload and download
- Support Wiegand 26/34 input signal
- Size – 195 mm X 80 mm X 40 mm